. Français .
Appel à projets 2017
Les projets sélectionnés
Rencontres décembre 2017
MedCOP 22 à Marrakech novembre 2016
En direct de la COP22
MedCOP Tanger juillet 2016
Synthèses des ateliers
Vidéos Tanger juillet 2016
. English .
MedCOP 22 Marrakech november 2016
MedCOP Tanger july 2016
. English .
This programme may be modified.
More information about each item soon…
Voir la version française
1. Mediterranean commitments, confronted to implementation challenges
2. States and non-governemental actors, towards new cooperation forms: challenges of a multi-actor governance of territories
3. Climate transition in the Mediterranean: how to better mobilise public and private funds
4. Climate, economic development and employment. What place for youth?
5. Human mobility, Climate Justice and Solidarities
6. How to transform urban spaces in order to deal with climate challenges
Conclusion: Mediterraneans’ voice in the climate change debate.
WORKSHOPS – The main transitions
1. Challenges of an alliance: water, energy and food security coping with climate change
2. Maritime and coastal environment: impact of climate change on biodiversity, fishing and tourism
3. Climate change, public health and air quality
4. De-carbonisation of maritime transport in the Mediterranean
5. Climate challenges, soil degradation, food security and precariousness
6. Construction and Housing: promoting mediterranean skills
7. Digital technology at the service of territorial creativity
8. Green economy in the Mediterranean
9. Climate and indicators: transparency and performance
10. Effective management of resources: circular economy, waste management, sustainable production and consumption
Gender and Climate
Energy Transition in the Mediterranean
Education, learning and training: accelerating the transition
Innovation and start-ups
Roles and practices of scientists
Smart cities, big data and climate
Multi-actors coalition and governance
Training on Carbon Price for local authorities
Negotiators and Francophonie
Law and Climate Change
Communication and Social Networks
Cultures, Spirituality and Climate
Politique des cookies